The Elise Shawl Is All Done!

February 7, 2012 at 8:21 pm 5 comments

Elise Shawl - Front

Elise Shawl - Back

Now, I have shifted gears back to my evolving design, The Gardenia Capelet, which features some fabulous yarn from Miss Babs. I am putting the finishing touches on the garment and then I must write-up the pattern. I will be looking for several pattern testers soon…..so, stay tuned and let me know if you are interested.

About these ads

Entry filed under: Pattern Alert, Project Report, Yarn, Yarn, And More Yarn. Tags: .

Hey Fellas, This Is How You Block! Lady Violet Shawl

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. Beverooni  |  February 13, 2012 at 12:17 am

Of course I’m interested. Can’t wait for you to get it finished. I love your shawl — especially the yarn you chose. So very spring-looking. Absolutely lovely!

• 2. handsindelight  |  February 16, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Thanks so much! She loved it too. It was so nice to see her face light up with surprise. Thanks for offering to test my Gardenia Shawl – I will let you know when it’s ready for sure.

• 3. Cheryl Brown (@PBCrochetCol)  |  February 16, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Love the shawl and would love some for the spring. I haven’t tried many intricate patterns but would love to challenge myself. I could show you some of my work so you could judge whether I would be a good tester.
    Thanks you.

• 4. handsindelight  |  February 16, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Thanks for the offer! I will let you know when it’s ready for testing. Until then….happy stitching!

• 5. annabelle  |  July 25, 2012 at 6:50 pm

The Elise shawl is a great pattern, and your version is superb!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Welcome!

Welcome to "Hands in Delight," the musings of a crochet-enthusiast sprinkled with tidbits about my life as a busy wife and mom of three.

DC’s Crochet Examiner

Read my latest column!

Join 1,094 other followers

Calendar

February 2012
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Apr »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829

© Hands in Delight, 2010-2013.

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Hands in Delight with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,094 other followers